• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Are You Doing on St.Patricks Day?

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
We all think differently steve. We don't all think the same.DUH. And I am not like others (please keep in mind i'm not refering to people here but my friends) who simply drink because they feel like it. I'd rather eat rats then drink beer or smoke anything or get intoxicated OR GET DRUNK ON A NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!. Because I am not an idiot to do those kind of things. But i'm not saying that people who do do those things are idiots but there just not caring for themselves as much as I do. Bottom line i'm never drinking or smoking one sigarette in my life.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Why not huh. Because every one has to drink or everyone has to get high. Well. And if you were refering to the rats part I was exadurating.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Yeah, it was pretty much just the rats part.

Let's see.... what can I say to stop this from being an IM conversation.... uhhh.... damn...

well, I didn't have a drink until I was 21 (the legal age here in America). I don't remember why. I think it was just because I wanted to be able to say that I never had a drink until the legal age. I know that sounds totally stupid and superficial now, but back in my younger day, I was really adamant about holding myself to higher standards than the people around me. But then again, that was mainly because a lot of the people around me were totally irresponsible dipshits, and I didn't want to be grouped along in the same category as them... you know.... the whole "irresponsible teenager" thing.... Yeah, that way if someone actually DID make that mistake, I would have absolute right to argue and give them hell about it. I hate being misunderstood. Pisses me the fuck off!!! Always has, always will.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Buckeye101 said:
How old are you, like 14 or 15? You'll want to drink when you get older, trust me. I used to say I'd never do drugs when I was younger, but I started smoking pot when I was 15.
Is smoking pot at such a young age illegal as I know most drugs such as Marjuana and speed and that are. Well maybe not speed but you get the point.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
All illegal drugs are illegal for everyone, dumbass.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Well sorry for not knowing that speed was an illegal drug smart ass.

carebear

Registered Member
I probably won't be doing anything on the 17th.

And I do drink periodically. I can only drink stuff that I can't taste the alcohol in it. There's nothing wrong with drinking every now and then, just don't over do it.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Echoes likes to over do things. I'm going out drinking tomorrow night and I'm going all out, like I always do. Hopefully I don't get as hungover as I was yesterday though, that was fucking terrible.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Well I'm just gonna lay down and wtch tv like I always do then go play sports outside.:lol: