What are they going to do with Jeff Hardy now that... [No Mercy SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Oct 6, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

...he lost his match against Triple H at No Mercy? This was "his last chance at the brass ring" or so we're told. He's too over to become a heel, so this only leaves him going back to mid-carder status, I believe. I suppose he could always have a no title match against Kozlov at the next Pay-Per-View.

What do you think the WWE is going to do with him now?

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm going to predict Kozlov vs Hardy at Survivor Series...or some type of feud in the horizon and then someone else will step up to HHH...maybe an MVP or someone like that.

3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Lulz, too over to become a heel?

At this point in time, I would love a hardy/shelton feud. They're both exciting inside the ring, they both suck on the mic(can get practice) and hopefully some of Shelton's technical skills could rub off on hardy

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That would be a great feud Atreyu, much better feud then him vursus Kozlov. Shelton and Jeff are both atheletic and high flyers, they would have a great feud against eachother, and I am hopeful that it happens.

5. Rastisrules

Rastisrules Registered Member

I would love to see him feud with Shelton.

I dont think turning him heel is an option either way, SD kind of needs another shining face at this point.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Shelton is having something with R-Truth right now. Perhaps after that feud... Hmm, but for now all I can see is The Brain Kendrick.

Gregory Helms = face
    Umaga = been done many times, and besides, he's out on injury
    Mr. Kennedy = injured
    Shelton = having something with R-Truth
    The Big Show = ??? - teams up with The Undertaker to take on Edge and The Big Show for some tag team action?
    The Brain Kendrick = free
    MVP = wasn't this done a month or two back?

Who else is there.... Kenny? :eek:

7. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Ouch. Even with all his troubles, I don't think Jeff's fallen that far down the well.

So, what are they going to do with him next? I don't know. WWE storylines are harder to telegraph than a game of rock scissors paper with a schizophrenic.

Now, what would I recommend? Easy peasy, Wheezy. Bring back Christian.

Need I say more?

8. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Kendrick vs Hardy makes sense if they do Kozlov vs HHH. They might also do HHH vs Kozlov vs Hardy at Cyber Sunday.

9. padd

padd Registered Member

wasn't it Matt Hardy and MVP who had a big ass feud.. but like in may