What are some quirky / not so quirky things you do with your SO's belongings?

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by storm_ina_C_cup, Mar 4, 2010.

1. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

I always like *sharing* his hiking socks in the Fall & Winter, they're sooo warm, floppy & cozy. And sometimes when he's away on a business trip I'll spray a bit of his cologne on one of his tee-shirts and cuddle up with it the nights he's away. <3

...I'm sure I'll think of more and I'll post them when they come to me.:)

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I can't think of one time I've ever done anything quirky with a partners belongings. How boring am I?:-/

storm_ina_C_cup likes this.
  3. storm_ina_C_cup

Maybe you're not boring?. . .maybe I'm just a weird'o?:lol:

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Not at all. I think that's sweet.

Ummm..does sniffing someone's pillow count?

5. storm_ina_C_cup

haha, It sure does!:D

speaking of sniffing...
    ...My little girl has this little stuffed puppy dog that she has slept with since the first day we brought her home from the hospital and since she was about 2 years of age she'd randomly sniff his ears before bed or if she'd been away from him for too long, etc. Anyway, I was always so curious as to why she'd sniff his ears so one evening before bed I had said to her, "Why do you sniff his ears"? And she said, "Because I love him and when I go away from him I miss him". I just smiled at her and said, "Well I love him, too, may I have a sniff"? She paused for a moment and said, "Okay", she handed me her puppy (giving it one good sniff before handing it over to me), I took it from her, sniffed his ears and wouldn't you know, that puppy smells exactly like her!!!:love:
    ...So now when ever she's gone for the day and I happen to have to go into her room for something / do something, I go over to her bed, pick up her puppy and give it a quick sniff, lol.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I do that too so you're definitely not weird. Or maybe you are! :-o

If he's away I'll put his pillows under the covers on his side as a weird way of pretending he is still there.

The only other thing is I sometimes spray his cologne in whatever room I am in so it makes it seem like he's around when he's going to be away for more than a few days.

7. storm_ina_C_cup

:lol: We can be weird'o's together, mmkay? <3

I never thought about putting laying his pillows sideways to pretend he's there but knowing me, I'd want as much bed space as possible while he's gone so "filling up the empty space" is not an option!:lol:

8. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

I used to sleep in his shirt if he was gone.

Or hug his pillow.

I didn't realise but I always drank out of his cup when he was away too.

:)

He used to have to sleep on my pillow when I wasn't there. and once I came home earlier than expected and he was asleep on the couch with my dressing gown :D

So cute :D

storm_ina_C_cup likes this.
  9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Ha, I'm a sniffer too. I also stare at pictures and talk to them.:shifteyes:

10. deadboysdontlie

deadboysdontlie New Member

i love stealing + wearing his socks, he can never find any to wear now as ive stolen them all, as for when he is away- cant bear to go to bed alone- end up sleeping on the sofa