• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

    Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What are some of your favorite fun combos?

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
By fun I mean you would probably never actually use them but if you were playing for fun you might consider it.

Here is an Example:

Using DD Survivor with Big Bang Shot

Why? DD Survivor comes back if anything happens to Big Bang Shot and 2200 attack + piercing for a 4* monster is pretty good if I do say so myself.

Now that you have the general idea, what are some of your combos that you wouldn't use in your tournament deck but would build into a fun deck?
 
B

barfootboards

Guest
umm i was useing that in a torney and won, why wouldnt people use it



torrentiol and wildheart is always fun

useing FINAL is fun too, i made a great deck that worked with it
 
I

inufanboi

Guest
a nasty little equip combo would be raging flame spirit + 2 twin swords of flashing light instant victory just i have accually done this 2 a coulple of my friends





raging flame spirit

attacks directly
for every direct attack it gains 1000 attack
starts with 100 attack


twin swords of flashing light
allows a creature to attack 2 times in 1 turn
but u have to discard 1 card and the equiped creature loses 500 attack
 
I

inufanboi

Guest
woops forgot add a ax of dispair to the concotion
its a combo thats way to extravagent to really try but if u have the cards in your deck u never know

you may have forgot, but use the modify/edit button next time...

Sephiroth_Masamune
 
I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

Guest
a similiar version of what he said but treeborn.^^
 

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
inufanboi said:
a nasty little equip combo would be raging flame spirit + 2 twin swords of flashing light instant victory just i have accually done this 2 a coulple of my friends





raging flame spirit

attacks directly
for every direct attack it gains 1000 attack
starts with 100 attack


twin swords of flashing light
allows a creature to attack 2 times in 1 turn
but u have to discard 1 card and the equipped creature loses 500 attack
I'm pretty sure Flame Sprite has to actually do damage in order to gain the boost, similar to Mucus Yolk and with 0 ATK thanks to the two Twin Swords, it wouldn't deal any damage at all when attacking.
 

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
The Mercenary said:
inufanboi said:
a nasty little equip combo would be raging flame spirit + 2 twin swords of flashing light instant victory just i have accually done this 2 a coulple of my friends





raging flame spirit

attacks directly
for every direct attack it gains 1000 attack
starts with 100 attack


twin swords of flashing light
allows a creature to attack 2 times in 1 turn
but u have to discard 1 card and the equipped creature loses 500 attack
I'm pretty sure Flame Sprite has to actually do damage in order to gain the boost, similar to Mucus Yolk and with 0 ATK thanks to the two Twin Swords, it wouldn't deal any damage at all when attacking.
sorry to be so off topic, but Merc I had no idea that you played. WOW! If thats the case then we can be best of friends. Play me for a card some time.
 

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I used to, but with school and relatively low paychecks, I can't afford to play. Sad part is that I'm a registered tourney organizer and lv.1 judge and there's no damn card shops around my school.
 

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
The Mercenary said:
I used to, but with school and relatively low paychecks, I can't afford to play. Sad part is that I'm a registered tourney organizer and lv.1 judge and there's no damn card shops around my school.
Thats a damn shame on all levels. I feel bad for you know. Well if you ever want to ditch your cards me and the rest of team exile will be more than happy to take them off of you.
 
Top