what annoys you?

i can't stand the fact that there isn't enough public toilets around - itsn't it a human right to be able to go to the bathroom when i need it - whether i have 20p change or not?

What annoys you guys??

cx

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm a big sports fan, and it really annoys me when my favorite sports team lose. Takes me a while to get over it.

I also hate when it snows, and I hate doing choirs.

redsoxocd

living on the border
I'm a big sports fan, and it really annoys me when my favorite sports team lose. Takes me a while to get over it.

I also hate when it snows, and I hate doing choirs.
I agree with you on those...

...what also annoys me is when people tell you "things will get better"...like how the hell do they know that! From my experience 95% of the time things dont get better, they get worse. And then that 5% of the time when they do get better they eventually take a turn for the worse and crash and burn. That is the worst statement ever created.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
when someone kills a joke, get a strange feeling...almost like I want to shoot someone.

"Who wants to go to the movies?"
"I do."
"me too"
"me three"
:thumbdown:
"me four!"

:gun_bandana:

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
This topic should be a competition. I have a practically limitless list of things that would put most average annoyances to shame. As an example, I'll just tell this one mini-story.

I'm annoyed by people who keep things in bad places. What do I mean by this? Well there was a time where one of my parents thought it was a good idea to hang a flashlight in the garage up next to the main light we use to light the whole place up. It's just around the corner of the door from the kitchen, and since the beginning of time, it's been common practice in the house to reach around from the kitchen, feel the light switch, and turn it on before entering or looking into the garage (usually to throw things away or something real quick). So when the light got hung there (attached by that little loopy cord thing) it went all around the light switch. You'd reach down there and sometimes it was in front of the switch, sometimes behind, sometimes dangling around. It took a very simple act, and complicated it by making you fumble around in the dark like an idiot. So we all did this for at least a good two months, and I got more and more annoyed by it as time went on. Eventually it reached a boiling point for me, and I grabbed that damn light and threw it down straight into the concrete. Problem solved.

The lesson of the day:

DON'T PUT OR HANG SHIT IN ANNOYING PLACES!!!!!

The only place in the house that light would have been more annoying is if you hung it right in front of my computer screen.

Last edited: