What animes do you gravitate towards??

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Swiftstrike, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

After a while everyone establishes a taste in animes. And there are some animes that I tend to gravitate towards over others.

So what animes do you take more of an interest in and what genre do you tend to not like as much.

I tend to gravitate towards mechas and some comedy-romance animes.

I avoid or dislike most fighting animes. If they are just fighting non-stop it gets a little dull I need some character interaction.

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I like a lot of Samurai animes like Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai Champloo. Other then that I'm pretty open with what I like. I'll watch Comedy, Romance, Mecha and anything else you can think of. I also agree I don't like a animes where there's fighting non-stop I like to get to know the characters in the animes I watch.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Comedy romance with a little bit of lesbian on the side. Stick it in the oven until it reaches a coming of age tale and it's done.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Comedy is the first thing I have to have. No comedy = No buy. Then it needs art that I like. As far is the rest, it just needs a good balanced story line. Intense action scene, comic relief...the works...

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Slice of Life |:>*

6. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Anything that isn't too sci-fi-ish, i enjoyed gundam wing but i'm drawn to anything, hell i even watched flint the time detective! ^___^

7. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

I gravitate towards action, mystery and a little sci-fi just how I like my tv lol