What Anime are you watching right now? (Anime Only)

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Pretty much all of it, till it was cancelled. I piggy backed off of my brother. I thought the whole Shimigami thing was cool, the swords and soul society, even Aizen was somewhat cool, but I guess this is just a preference thing. I rate One Piece and Naruto over Bleach. I'll probably be pelted with stones for that hahaha

Scott75

Registered Member
Pretty much all of it, till it was cancelled. I piggy backed off of my brother. I thought the whole Shimigami thing was cool, the swords and soul society, even Aizen was somewhat cool, but I guess this is just a preference thing. I rate One Piece and Naruto over Bleach. I'll probably be pelted with stones for that hahaha
I'm pretty sure One Piece is head and shoulders above everything else in Japan, though I'm not sure I'd be able to get into it. I know my brother liked Naruto. I might be able to get into that one. That being said, I guess I've really started going for the shorter animes. Bleach seems to have been the one exception and even there, it took me a while to really get into it. As to animes that I'm watching right now, Ghost in the Shell: Alternative Architecture. I was watching Unbreakable Machine Doll but I put a pause on that, atleast until I finish catching up on Game of Thrones (that one isn't an anime, lol :))

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
The new Sailor Moon Crystal reboot has definitely been getting a lot of attention from me lately. I really like how this one follows the manga. I liked the original anime as well as a kid (Japanese dub, duh) but I feel like the transformations and action sequences are a lot more detailed. That being said, the animation at times does leave something to be desired. I'm currently making my way through Act 2. I really like how my favourite senshi, Venus, is getting a lot more screen time and a lot more character development. In the original, she was just kinda there and never really did much. Can't wait to see how they introduce the outer Senshi.