• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What Anime are you watching right now? (Anime Only)

Malificus

Likes snow
There's a what are you listening to thread, so I figured this was appropriate.

I suggest writing a small opinion (nothing too major unless you want to, just the basic, do you like it, what kind of show is it) on the series, to make it a discussion.

And of course, I'll start it off.

I'm watching Tenjho Tenge (disc 3).

It's a pretty good series, I'm definitely getting more of it when I can. It's basically your standard high school fighter formula. The girls chests are mountains, and the guys are built like Hercules.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

acidmix

Re: What are you watching right now?

I've been watching Ah! My Goddess the tv series I've been wanting to finish this series for a while. Its a good series so far I'm on episode 10 right now.

Here the Description:
Morisato Keiichi is a down on his luck college student. Although possessing a diligent and generous nature, he had the misfortune of being born under an unlucky star. As a result, the current state of his life is somewhat unenviable. All that is about to change, however, as Heaven has taken notice of his plight. A goddess, Belldandy, is despatched to Earth to grant Keiichi one wish. One wish, be it unlimited power, wealth, or his fondest desire. And his wish? 'I wish that a goddess like you will stay with me forever.'

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I'm watching Bleach episode 73. Gotta get my weekly fix.

Vegito728

Registered Member

I'm watching.

Evangellion
Ghost in the Shell
One piece
Zatch bell
Chrono Crusade
Gantz
Inuyasha

N

Nestor

Fate/ Stay night
Ergo Proxy
AIR
Ah! Megami Sama (season two should be coming out around April 2)

-Fate/ Stay night is actually done well, even if they are following the Fate arc more than I'd like.
-Ergo Proxy reminds me of the typical "You've been chosen to evolve to a higher level" that was presented in GitS, though with more articulation and involvement.
-AIR is a pleasant story with very few twists and turns, the girls are super-sweet and adorable, and the back history is rich and colorful.
-Ah! Megami-sama ...go buy the manga.

D

Destined Sayuri

Currentely i'm watching Shuffle! on the internet XD

N

Nestor

Just picked up "Kyou no Go no Ni." Brand new series, a friend of mine in Japan uploaded the raw to my server. Absolutely hillarious. If you've seen Azumanga Daioh, the humor is somewhat like that.

B

Blitz

I am watching Project Arms. I farily decent anime, animation is done by the guys who did Street Fighter Alpha.

It's about these 3 guys who were part of some experimental weapon stuff when they were born. Now this experiment has made their flesh into living weapons. haha, kinda funny... kinda. Anyways, it's pretty cool.

S

shakujou

Watching Jing: the Bandit King on TAN vod. I've seen up to episode 5, and a new episode comes out ever week, so I'm pretty kewl with that. Most of you have probably read or seen it already, but it's about the king of all bandits, going to adventures. I say that, because a major plot hasn't really been revealed to me yet.

L

lilbballfrk

currently watching:
Bleach
Blood+