What Andrew does when he's not doing admin on AS-

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by MenInTights, May 25, 2005.

1. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Ahhahahaa yea it a funny one

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I think the question needs to be raised... was he going to eat the french fry when he picked it up off his car floor???

I was laughing out loud reading that. I felt kind of bad for laughing, but I think he meant it to be funny.. :lol:

And wait a minute......... That's NOT me!! lol

Last edited: May 25, 2005
  4. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

POOR kid! He should SUE McDonalds! LOL

5. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I like the captions that kid put in there. I use to work at McDonald's myself. It really sucked when they had 49 cent cheeseburgers because they put me on the grill all day. The best thing about working there was taking the left over foods when the restaurant closed. I always went for the chicken nuggets. :D

6. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Lord dragon did you not watch SUPER SIZE ME? LOL

7. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Lol. I saw that the other day. That was an interesting movie. He should of made one on Subways when he was losing weight to see if you can really lose weight from Subways.

8. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

hahahahah BAHahahahaha Andrew..Andrew....Next time just ask someone to buy you another fries.....you don't have to eat off the dirty car floor...ewwwww
    I hope you get your $2000.00 for your mom's car....

~Trina~
    <giggles>

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I sent him a question about the 5 second rule LOL! Wonder if he will post it.

10. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Yup, he posted it....lol he didn't have much to say about it though....lol you caught him off guard.....lol

~Trina~