• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What am I doing?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Great idea! I was just thinking about that recently myself but I wouldn't want to do it. Your main concern will be finding a mall that will let you do this. You will want to do some reasearch on that..

I'd recommend calling Mall of America.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Hey Dragon, that's an awfully brave auction there!!:lol: I was just wondering if you might get more traffic if you were to make it a featured auction? I think with so many crazy ones out there, yours may just get lost in the pages. Just my 2 cents (not that you asked :rolleyes: ).

GOOD LUCK!!

Dragon

V.I.P.
The mall of America is the biggest mall in the U.S isn't it? I wouldn't mind spending 30 days in that mall. I figure whoever is the winning bidder, they can help me negotiate with the mall. If it they are a well known sponsor, then I think the mall would let me do it. Plus this stunt would help the mall to by attracting more shoppers. With the other thing I mentioned about the extraordinary objects, it might bring people from around the world too. If this does go through as plan, I wouldn't mind having you all visit me.

AngelsPeak, That was a good idea. I did upgrade it to feature auction. I have never used this feature before but I'm sure it will go well. Thanks again.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Are you aware that the 2 images at the top of your auction are not being displayed? Perhaps they are on your hard drive and you can view them, but others can't, at least not me.

I think its a good auction. Good Luck. Since you don't have bids yet, perhaps you would want to pay the xtra .40 and change it to a 10 day auction? Just a thought.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Spence, I think it may be a problem on your end, I can see everything okay.
I do agree with the 10 day idea though. Dragon, this auction is a great idea and I truly think it has loads of potential, if it doesn't generate the attention this time around, don't give up...maybe a little more pizzazz next time will help.

Dragon

V.I.P.
Spence, if you don't see the images, I would be happy to send it to you. The first picture is a picture of me. The same one you see that is currently my avatar. The other one is a cheeto resembling the Virgin Mary holding baby Jesus.

I was hesitating at first about listing the auction for 10 days. Then I got watchers and was wondering if one of those watchers was waiting for last minute bidding but I might end up doing the 10 day. I have about 10 watchers right now on the auction.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Dragon said:
Spence, if you don't see the images, I would be happy to send it to you. The first picture is a picture of me. The same one you see that is currently my avatar. The other one is a cheeto resembling the Virgin Mary holding baby Jesus.

I was hesitating at first about listing the auction for 10 days. Then I got watchers and was wondering if one of those watchers was waiting for last minute bidding but I might end up doing the 10 day. I have about 10 watchers right now on the auction.
ok, now I'm really confused. Before the picture of you, there are 2 pictures that aren't showing up. Here, look at this screen print. I have circled in red the images that don't show.

......argghh, I can't upload files! Andrew, need some help please.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Uploading pictures should work... maybe the file is too big?

Anyway, the first two images seem to be hosted on eBay. So much for eBay picture hosting! :)