What about my brand name? Help me select.

Discussion in 'Advice Board' started by Collaborant, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Collaborant

Collaborant New Member

Hi,
    I'm an artist and Im going to sell several greeting cards online. Want to create a web site and brand it. At the moment only one name pops into my mind. It's "Greetiness". What do you think? It has a bad association with "greediness", but also a good association with "greatiness". What do you think of it? Also, what about "Belated"? IT sounds nice for me, but also i see some bad associations. People my think what here is only for belated birthdays, but I will be selling for all occasions. Also, people may think that their orders will come always belated :). Maybe you can help me and come up with something unusual? Something without a word "greet" in it or similar..
    Thank you for you answer and
    thoughts.
    Regards,
    Donny

2. friend358

friend358 Registered Member

"Greetiness" does sound too much like "Greediness". I wouldn't even consider that one... What about "GREETNESS"? "Belated" is to blah... It doesn't sell your uniqueness or your products...
    Now you could put the two together: "Greeted" ? lol
    "Great Greetings" ?
    "Greetness"?

Maybe something more generalized with a unique catchy name... I suggest one- or two-word names...

3. Arathald

Arathald Registered Member

I was also going to suggest 'Greetness' before I saw that friend358 had said it. 'Greetiness' doesn't have an association with Greatness in my mind -- you said Greatiness, which, unfortunately, isn't a word :p

'Belated' makes me think of someone who's deceased, even though I don't believe there's a direct association with that word...

4. OpenMind

OpenMind Registered Member

Greets Online

Donny's Cards (if it catches on people could be like "Oh, maybe I'll get him/her one of those Donny Cards")

Happy Moment (or Moments)

Greet Master

Greeting Temple

Greet Temple

those are just some random, top-of-my-head examples..
    I'll let you know if anything else comes up.