• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What about my brand name? advice please

devicom

Hello,

I am starting my own business of leather products. I want to have my own brand products. How does: Migliore''sound as a brand name?

Do advice me. if you have any other suggestions do give me too.

thanks
Devicom

Daemonic

Registered Member
Considering I am a supporter of animal rights how does "Animal skinners" sound? More appropriare, right?

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
"Migliore" doesn't sound bad, but unless you have an outstanding product, no one will remember it.

The key to a good name, is that it has to be memorable, so you should work on that.

I expect to be paid in a pair of fine leather driving shoes. ASAP
------
Considering I am a supporter of animal rights how does "Animal skinners" sound? More appropriare, right?
Well considering most of the hides used for leather in the US is industrial waste from slaughterhouses, so, the cows aren't killed for the hides.

Last edited: