What a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs-Smith

Registered Member
Firstly...
@ Saffy, Oooh snap, Unity, Hissa and one or two others...
Thank you for your welcome posts.

I lost my temper because of poblems with my account.
Hybrix could not see the problem, and many of my PMs were initially not replied to.
I got frustrated as I'm sure many others would.
There is a proper apology in the lounge for those who wish to read it.
I admit my mistakes, I apolosie for them. But don't ask me to apologise twice.
Again no offence was intended to all that warmly welcomed us.
This post was displayed several hours after I wrote it. Members made other posts
afterwards and when mine was shown it was put slap bang in the middle.
Which meant nobody would have seen or read it.
Every single post I make is like this. I had sent PMs to admin and mods and didn't
get a reply from Hybrix until over a day later. I sent another PM to Hybrix over 24hrs
ago saying that I still can't post, and some of you people wonder why I'm still frustrated.
What makes it worse is that fact that most of you dimissed me and my wife by throwing childish
insults and sarcasm. All the 'noob' references and 'show pics or GTFO!'
All I've heard for several years on forums is people saying things like...
'People don't take me seriously'

'Why should I respect anybody. They don't respect me'
'Life sucks so why should I care?'

The hypocritical part of this is that these people are aged between 16 and 25.
The messages that you people sent have shown that nothing changes.
So don't you think it's time you started to grow up?

Bye bye.

Mr & Mrs Smith

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Thank you for taking the time to let us know. I'm sure you won't be missed. You definitely will not fit in anywhere if you can't handle a little bit of sarcasm, and though most of it was displayed in our one and only thread allowing such comments - it shows you don't pay attention to the rules.

Oh, and getting frustrated over not being able to post because of the spam blocker? It's in place for people like you. So yeah, grow up.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Don't you think it's time you chilled the hell out? :rolleyes: No-one on this forum is actually like that. If you took the time to think about it you'd realize that anything said is said in jest. There were no insults or sarcastic jabs.

Everyone goes through the verification stage. I had it just as bad but I didn't go shooting my mouth off acting like a jackass, because that's not the way to make friends. I don't know what kind of forum you're used to but they're obviously not ones with humour.

Last edited:

Danno

Registered Member
Goodbye Mr and Mrs Smith. I think I speak for the rest of GFwhen I say that you are not a married couple. You are probably one very sad, stange man or woman looking for either sympathy, friendship or attention.

Hybrix is a very busy person as of late as I understand and does not have time for sad acts like yourselves.

Adam is right you clearly do not look at the rules. You are saying goodbye to us all in the introduction thread, you silly person. You must be a hoot at dinner parties.

Now Sod off.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
What you don't understand Mr. Multipersonality, is that a good forum acts very much like a community. A community isn't whole without all the elements that make up such a community.

There's the:

Resident asshole.
Resident whore.
Resident virgin (ohai)
Resident nerds (hiagain)
Resident Law-abiding citizens
Resident holyman
Resident Sports jockey
Resident sarcastic prick (howudoin)
Resident milf
Resident elvis
Resident everythingyoucanthinkof

And as Chaos has reflected on: there is the verification stage. It's entirely up to you who comes off as what -- give it time and everyone shows their true colours. We don't all love each other, but we still like having one another around.

Status
Not open for further replies.