• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

What a B****....People are psycho.

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
I am just trying to make a few extra dollars selling on ebay. Its not a test to see how well i read pay pal pament notes...especially when the auction does not require any special instructions. Here is what one buyer sent me:

"I can tell you are new to ebay becuase you didn't read my paypal note requesting you NOT to leave ebay feedback. Now I can leave you negative feedback for not listening. You better shape up or the next buyer might do what I am talking about. Obviously negative feedback hurts your customer base. Good luck and be careful"

This really pisses me off. I don't know why someone would not like feedback, and if i get a negative i will be following it up because i left him/her a positive feedback. How rude.

Anyway, i sent a message telling ther person that i misread the note thinking it said to please leave feedback.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well.Im sorry to here this ,,But there are people like that ..I would report it to ebay if they do neg you

kromsales

Registered Member
I cant in the world understand why someone would NOT want feedback. Hmmmm thats strange. I hope she doesnt leave you a neg!!

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
Can i report it if she leaves neg....technically it did say that she didn't want feedback...but even then...its my choice to leave feedback if i wish....she really has to place to decide if i do or don't....i would have told her that but didnt' want to push her towards giving me a negative.

I really didn't see the note...so i was kinda lying when i told her her i misread....but i still don't think it was my wrong....it was just a stupid request to screw around with me

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
You can but most likely they wont do anything about it. Ebay is really bad about feedback. They hardly ever take it off :( If she does just put in a nice follow up LOL And let her know you are reporting her for mis use of the feedback system.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
She may not want you to leave feedback, so that someone can't go into her feedback and click on the link to an auction she's purchased. SO... depending on what it was, she may not want hubs to know she's buying on ebay, or hiding a gift for a lover, etc etc.

I actually find that feature interesting, and even private auctions can be tracked in a round about way by looking at feedback.

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
it was just a lot of ebooks...i guess if she was going to resell them then she wouldn't want the feedback there....but most people that buy those don't look at the feedback anyway

But that was something she should have thought about before buying them on ebay....thats why i bought them off ebay on a web site.

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
I am sitting here reading all this and shaking my head...I have no Idea why someone would be so rude about something so common in Ebay...I am beside myself....

1_ares_1

Registered Member
The reason a person doesnt want feedback could be because they are planning on making $$ with the product. I hope if you apologized to her that will be enough for her. That would really blow to get one for something like that. But really if you buy 25 of something in a lot and turn around and try to sell them individually, you don't want your bidders to be able to see that information, so it makes sense for them NOT to want feedback.

TGirl

Registered Member
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow