• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Western wildfires deplete fire-fighting resources

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
CHELAN, Wash., Aug. 19 (UPI) -- As wildfires along the west coast of the United States continue to burn, fire-fighting resources are quickly being depleted and new evacuations were spurred Wednesday.
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2015...-new-evacuations/1991439987187/?spt=sec&or=tn

I feel for these people, seems like the west in going up in smoke. They seriously need it to rain, maybe El Nino will help them out.

They have been asking for international aid it has become so bad, so far they haven't received any. Although I did read Canadian firefighters are also helping and I believe the Netherlands, correct me if I'm wrong on that. They are also using prisoners, 4,000, and military to fight them its so bad.

Guess this is a bad year to vacation out west. Bet that is hurting them.

Thoughts?