Westboro Baptist Church to boycott Heath Ledger's funeral

Ymir-GF

Registered Member
This makes me so angry I could spit.

http://www.godhates****.com/
Note: Even directly typing the URL generates an error, so the site is currently down, for whatever reason. (Even FireFoxey timed out, lol.)
*does pagan happy dance*

Ugh. Freddie Phelps. Did you realize that Canadian hate laws were drafted as a direct result of his visit to Parliment hill years ago? He was so delighted by his treatment by Canadian officials that he went back home and created

God Hates Canada!

This fellow would be a chuckle a minute if he wasn't so serious. Heck, he even uses litigation techniques that would make a Scientologist blush. It is people like Fred that make me think America needs to amend her constitution to preclude loonies like Fred from getting air time. Like really, how disgusting is it to picket funerals of STRAIGHT dead soldiers to promoted hatred for gays. Very, very peculiar logic at work here. Avoid inhaling.

The site is now vastly stripped down, but he does say that there were massive demonstrations by religious groups on Parliment hill. I don't know about you but I wouldn't be inclined to refer to a few hundred wing-nuts as "massive" -- unless, of course, they were all very overweight. Then that might work.

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
That church is nothing more than a hypocritical joke. They'll do anything for media attention to forward their twisted agenda. I really don't know how they can live with themselves. They are nothing more than heartless losers who don't deserve even a moment of people's attention.

This was to be expected though. That church is screwed up and pickets all sorts of tragedies claiming that it was God's judgment.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Isn't it mostly made up of family members and friends?

I wouldn't take them seriously, I consider them on the same level as Jack Thompson - just plain annoying.

Iris

rainbow 11!
NEWS RELEASE
'Brokeback Mountain' star - Heath Ledger - is dead. WBC will picl(et his funeral. "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind; it is abomination." Lev. 18:22. "For because of these things cometh the wrath
of God upon the children of disobedience."
Eph.5:6.
Yes. WBC will picket this pervert's funeral, in
religious protest and warning: "Be not
deceived; God is not mocked." Gal. 6:7. Heath
Ledger thought it was great fun defying God
Almighty and His plain word; to wit: God Hates
Fags! & Fag-Enablers! Ergo, God hates the
sordid, tacky bucket of slime seasoned with
vomit known as 'Brokeback Mountain' - and He hates all persons having anything whatsoever
to do with it. Heath Ledger is now in Hell, and has begun serving his eternal sentence there - beside which, nothing else about Heath L~dger is rerevant or consequential
That's what the site says. (Posted it in case people couldn't get to it.)

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
And really, does anyone give a monkey's flamin' arse?

Just shows that they're trying harder to gain more attention.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yeah . . . because movies are totally real and all . .

Seriously, I knew the Phelps family was out of touch with reality, but this is abso-fuckin-lutely nuts. They're such media whores it's incredible. They get a hard on anytime someone dies.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I was outraged when I read this story

I was happy when they got sued and lost to a military family, and I thought they were barred from holding protests at funerals?