West And Peja Both Out At Least Three More Games

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oklahoman -
Peja Stojakovic and David West will both continue to be out of action for the next three games at least. Stojakovic is suffering from back spasms.

Stojakovic joined his teammates during the early portion of Sunday's practice, coach Scott said.

"He's still sore," Scott said. "He was able to push it a little (Sunday), but I don't want him to push it too much."

West hasn't played since November 12 and has avoided risking further damage or swelling in his elbow by not shooting at all.

"I don't want to take a chance at doing something too early that will get it angry again," West said. "Once I'm able to shoot, I think I'll be able to (return)."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a..._and_peja_both_out_at_least_three_more_games/

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Oh Damn it.

I am really disappointed to see Peja injured and worse, missing out at least 3 games, he has been in a awsome form and I hope it doesn't go away. I hope he makes a quick recovery.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
And the Hornets were of to such a great start its a shame, that this had to happen these are key players to their offense, Chris Paul is gonna have to take his game to another level to make-up for the this loss.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wait those two players will be healthy this team will be really hard to beat. West finally broke out last season, and he showed he can be a dominant player in this league. Peja we all know what he can do, but the last few seasons he has been injured which is ashame because he's a great player.

B

bballinyao06

It's a shame that West and Peja have to be both injured at the same time, but at least it's not too into the season. There are still plenty of games left and when they return to the court, the Hornets can make up for any losses that they have accumulated thus far and Peja and West still have plenty of time to dominate on the court. Once the team gets its rhythm back, the Hornets will be a team to be reckoned with.