Were You The Bully?

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
When you was at school were you the one administering the taunting and beatings?

Did you feel pressured into filling the position of the school bully.

No, I was never the bully at school. I took a back seat with things like that. I kept my head down and got on with my own business. I would have been a lousy bully any way. For a start I wasn't physically imposing at that age and I'm too much of a nice guy to have ever been a heartless bully.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
No. I was the bullied. Well, in seventh and eight grade I was. I was a knottied haired girl that no one really liked. Eventually I grew out of that though to what I am today.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No I wasn't the bully, I just think it was a mean thing to do, and I didn't see any point of bullying other people. It could really damage their lives in my opinion.

I was the quiet kid that got bullied. From about 1st grade until about 7th grade I was harassed constantly. Then I stopped letting shit get to me and they laid off.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
No, I was never the bully at school. I'm too nice to be a bully to be honest. I would feel really bad about it.
I did get bullied a few times though, but nothing drastic.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I was the bullied. Just because i'm quiet doesn't mean I'm weird, I just don't have a lot to say!

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I was never ever a bully. I couldn't dare do that to anyone. I was always the kind of person that was friends with everyone no matter who they were, and the person usually sticking up for the person being bullied. I am really nice, but things like that set off a spark off and I get mean to people who can treat other people so crudely.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I was bullied a little in grade school, but was popular in high school. Some of my friends would bully by nominating a girl that had no hope of winning home coming, things like that, but I never really saw people bullying to the point of violence or stealing. I went to a very small school.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I was generally on the receiving end of the bullying.

However, I was sometimes mean to people, as a sort of defense mechanism. I used it as a way to deflect attention from myself. I learned that if someone attacked me, and I attacked back, I was no longer the bottom of the food chain. Or if someone attacked me, and I pointed out that "At least I'm not as bad as that other person", it had a similar effect.

Also, sometimes I bullied my little brothers. But they deserved it ;)

Seriously though, I'm ashamed about some of the things I did, but I can't say for sure that if I had to do it again that I'd do it any differently.

Last edited:
Almost everyone here so far said they were bullied... I always wondered what type of people were attracted to internet foruming. :lol:

I was never the bully. I was way too shy for that. I did get in trouble for bullying once but only because I gave a sweet that I found on the floor to a girl in my class and she found out it was dirty and wouldn't shut up crying LOL. I honestly didn't think I was doing anything wrong, it was a jelly bean thing and I knew she loved them so I thought I was being nice haha. She was bullied by people on a number of occasions though so anyone who got on the wrong side of her was automatically marked down as 'bullying' her :rolleyes:

But anyways, I was never bullied either. Almost everyone was on friendly terms with eachother in my school so I never had to worry about it.