• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Were you or are you into Anime

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering if any of you got into anime or are current fans?

TRMD

I've gone out of my way it watch 1 anime TV series. Samurai Champloo. And it was absolutely phenomenal.

Also, if Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh are considered anime, then I have watched 2 other Anime series.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
When I was younger I used to love Dragonball Z. Haven't watched in years now, but I remember growing up and watching all the different sagas.

I also watched Princess Mononoke which I thought was pretty entertaining at the time.

Anime doesn't interest me at all anymore though.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I'm no anime expert so not sure what is what's not considered anime. My go-to show was also Dragonball z. Watched it religiously every Monday as a kid..even taped them VHS tapes so I could watch them whenever I wanted too. I have a feeling I could still sit down and watch it, but I'd have to be really bored.

I also enjoyed Gundam Wing.

Dedman

Registered Member
Rorouni Kenshin (Also referred to as Samurai X) and Death Note were my favorites.
Honorable mentions; Noir and Samurai Deeper Kyo.

We also got a lot of anime series dubbed in Arabic when I was a kid; like Captain Tsubasa and Mazinger Z