Were You A Teachers Pet?

Discussion in 'School' started by English-Emo-Boy, Jan 5, 2009.

1. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Did you have a good relationship with your teachers?

Were you a teachers pet and did you take stick for it from friends?

My relationship with teachers was usually one of mutual respect. I wanted to learn and they wanted to teach.

I think I was only a pet with my business studies teacher. I loved business to the point of obsession. She showed preference to me all the time which won me the fastest computer in class everytime. I used to take a little flack from friends but they eventually knew the score when results came in.

Blueyes likes this.

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Not at all. I wasn't terrible but I did get in trouble from time to time for talking. I also used to copy off people in Science class and got told off for that once.
    I got on with some teachers but I was never considered a teachers pet.

Blueyes likes this.
  3. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

I was the teachers pet in junior school. But as i got older i got more rebellious. Made the teachers laugh though.

4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Fastest computers? There was no such thing as the fastest computers when I was in HS and I'm sure my teachers despised me in any of those classes that had one because I'd write some asinine dos programs to have something run across the screen incessantly until you had to shut the computer off to get rid of it. Now I was a favorite of my guidance counselor though as I almost moved into her house during HS.

AnitaKnapp likes this.
  5. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I was my Geometry teacher's pet, but I think she was about it. I learn from a different style than most people, and that was the style she taught, so I helped her tutor to other students a lot.

Now I couldn't remember crap about it if I tried.

oh and [email protected] computers. Oregon Trail, anyone?

Blueyes likes this.
  6. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Nope.......I was the class clown or Ferris Bueller...Take your pick. Either way the teachers were not to fond of me..That OK though..I wasn't too fond of them.

AnitaKnapp likes this.
  7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Not even close, teachers hated me so much, I talk to much in class, never paid attention, and never did my school work. There's especially this one teacher that couldn't stand me at all, and the same goes for my feelings towards her.

8. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I was never a teachers pet, but I always kept my head down and never made a fuss. I used to get a lot of praise from them but it was never for anything aside from work or whatever. I was really quiet in school, and most of my teachers didn't really like that, they actually often favoured the louder students. Not always though. :lol:

Blueyes likes this.
  9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Hell yeah I am. I love it. You get perks, like being late and not having to go get a tardy. Or being able to skip to another class without worry of a punishment.

Blueyes likes this.
  10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

It depended on the who I was sitting next to. If I was sitting next to girls, I was usually the loud mouth who would get busted for chatting during class. If I was with guys I'd usually be quiet and reclusive - even if they were my friends. My mood varied and sometimes I was a teachers pet, but other days I wasn't.

I rarely acted the same way consecutively. Maybe I have ADD or something, I dunno.

Blueyes likes this.