• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

We're not in Kansas anymore!!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
You know that something is not right when you have 1500 watchers and that isn't enough to put you on the Everything Else Pulse!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
True sounds like something aint right.

nani1987

Registered Member
its the ebay virus of watchers they pick who they want.........urgh.......it's a nasty one........and sssssooooo wrong...... bad ebay

nani

yooperchick

Registered Member
Holy Whah! I see someone made the FRONT PAGE OF THE PULSE! Come on GP, Hop in the Sack and get a Kiss!! Congrats!! :)

Holy Whah = Holy Cow in Yooper Speak.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Way to go Wolver Gongrats on the pulse

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Wow, finally!!
#10 on the Pulse. I hope I get to stay there awhile, but it's hard to say the way things have been going.
Wish me luck. :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Ok Im wishing you all the luck wolver

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
superior dreams said:
Holy Whah! I see someone made the FRONT PAGE OF THE PULSE! Come on GP, Hop in the Sack and get a Kiss!! Congrats!! :)

Holy Whah = Holy Cow in Yooper Speak.
Yoo·per (yū'pər)
n. Michigan & Northern Wisconsin.
A native or inhabitant of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan

Hahahaahaha........couldn't resist!!! Do you, as a transplant have the yooper speak perfected yet????

trees

Registered Member
I am happy for you! Hate mail? Why hate mail???????