• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss Were/Are children in your future plans?

Bliss

Sally Twit
If you have children, did you plan how many you were going to have and did that turn out the way you had planned?
Maybe children were not in your plans but you did end up having them?

If you don't have children, do you have plans to? How many do you want?

At this stage in my life I don't really have any plans to have kids but I am sure that could change. Some of my close friends have started having kids and I do love seeing them. I used to be scared of holding babies because I thought I would drop them. That has changed now and I do find them to be beautiful and amazing. I am just a wimp and can't wrap my head around giving birth. Scary stuff!

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I don't have a kids but I want to be married before I have kids. My cousin she has 2 kids from 2 different daddys and she is only 24 years old, it's disgusting in my eyes. I want to have 2 kids with the same wife and maybe only have a 3 year gap inbetween them.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I want kids but not until my life is more stable as well as my relationship. I want my son/daughter to be brought into a world where things are at least a bit balanced and that we can provide for them easier.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I have no idea. It's definitely something I've thought about, and like Merc I'd want to be more stable before it even became a consideration.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I just know I was going to have kids. I didn't plan how many.

Now, I don't have plans to have any more kids. I'm not closed to the idea (to the point of not being with anyone who might want to have kids with me), but I pretty much say that if they're looking for kids of their own, I'm not sure if I want to have more. I don't want to promise and let it be a source of pressure later on in the relationship.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
For whatever reason, I've never had the desire to have kids.

A lady I know told me if that's how I feel now, then I won't change my mind. However, I think she's wrong. Many people don't want children at first, but change their minds and decide to have kids later on.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I was convinced that I'd never have kids, not necessarily by my choice, either. But it happened.

Amy, giving birth is scary and being pregnant sucks (well it did for me, some people love it) but it's a few hours out of your life, and look at the joy I get out of being a mom <3. It's sooooo worth it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I want one or two children, most preferably boys, if I end up getting a girl(s) then it won't be the end of the world.

Like Merc, I want to wait till I'm actually ready to have some. I'm in no rush by any means, but I'm hopeful that one day I'll have kids.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I would love to have kids one day. I am thinking after I finish University, get married and get a steady job so I can ensure that my kids have a great childhood and receive the best education.

Miaka999

Registered Member
I would love to have kids in the future. As of now, my life is pretty chaotic. I would like to graduate first and get a good job. Maybe by then I can consider some things. My sisters who are way older than me already have kids and its been a life changing experience. Its tough to be a mom. Every time I look at my sisters, I get scared....lets just say I rather have dogs and cats then have babies right now lol.