Went old school on ya

Sig and avatar. Sig is a past sig on this board...with some nice text to decorate :)

avatar is from wayyyy back lol. Only people who were at FC 3-4 years ago will remember it...unless theyve smoked their brains out multiple times since then like someone i know. *doo doo do do do what are you looking at!*

er.....krusade anyone? :D

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

*yawns* Last post of the night and it's for Mr.Blur's new set yay, so let's get on with the commenting!

Ur avie looks like it's about to do something evil with the way it's smiling like there's no tomorrow >>; But it's kinda cute lookin so I give it an 9/10 for its innocent look.

Now that sig of ur's brings back too many memories of things that have past in my mind --; But i do like how u got ur name looking all faded gray and put into the white spaces between the lettering of Advisory, it's kinda neat^^; So the simple and plain but cool look I give ur sig an....8.5/10? I hope that's good enough for u Mr.Blur^^

T

Tracy McGrady

I remember both of these. But I wasnt in Fusion Central 3-4 years ago? Anyway, They still look nice, but the smiley face looks a bit creepy dont you think?

lmao...^

Tmg it was prolly the last year FC was up then. 3 years ago. but def not 2. it shut out in 2003. also this parental adv. sig is new, made it during this forums evolution so u wouldnt remember lol

T

Tracy McGrady

No im 100% sure I've seen that sig before. Either on some forum, or you sent it to me to show me it. But I remember seeing it.