Wells in Pistons uniform??

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Denver Post - Detroit is reportedly interested in adding a scoring swingman in free agency and according to the Denver Post, Sacramento free agent Bonzi Wells will be a possibility.

Ron Artest had a strong desire for the Kings to bring back Wells, along with Rick Adelman. Adelman's contract was not renewed.

K

kb8

well i think the pistons will fall apart after this season. they rnt gonna sign ben wallace. and they wont be in hte secound round of the playoffs next yr i think.

C

Couchpotato94

If we do sign him, he's sitting on the bench, cause no one's taking Rip's spot.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes and he probably knows that and he also knows that the team won't have that much success like they did the past three seasons, and he knows that the Kings could be a good team next season, so I believe he'll stay with the Kings next season.

L

lstern

Screw what Ron Artest thinks, trade Mo and his expiring contract for the better defender/rebounder who is still younger then his prime. he was making $8, so I'd try and look to sign him at 5 or 6, but after this draft, it looks like if we take bargnani- our wholes will only get bigger.

M

Midnight

Bonzi Wells will give Detroit some more depth if he signs. I think he recognizes the significant role he plays on the Kings. The Kings will good next year if they get a couple people this offseason. I think he'll get extended with the Kings.

L

lstern

okay accept they want to resign every1 which they dont even have the cash to sign prince and ben this year, let alone cauncey next summer. Bonzi would make more money elsewhere- unless he's being brought in to replay Tayshawn.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's why they're interested in Bonzi Wells, because they know that they won't be able to sign all the big names of the Pistons in the next few seasons, so in Bonzi you get someone that can score and sometime defend, he would be a great pick up.

L

lstern

as well, theyre all getting older and already past their prime. I can't wait to see Detroit fall apart. they'd be wise to let Prince go and keep Ben around. He'll cost them a fortune, but he's their engine. Plus without him their defence couldn't exist because they wouldn't be able to press up on their men without Big Ben behind them, challenging every shot.

C

Couchpotato94

I think otherwise, Tayshaun is younger, and is a great defender to go along with his offensive explosiveness.