• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Well Well Well...

Shwa

V.I.P.
I feel like a big goof, I didn't have to remember my email, just my username and password, thankfully I remembered that >,,,<

Howdy guys and dolls! It's super exciting to be back on the forums! The feeling of nostalgia and seeing everyone active just boosted my body and gave me the warm tingles...but I won't tell you where thought....it was in my toes, I'm sorry for getting your hopes up.

My name is Shwa for those unfamiliar, I was a regular during my time in GF, and I'm super excited to begin posting again with the friends I've made here throughout the years. Man, how time flies by :-3

~Shwa

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It’s so awesome to see you back here. Dive right in my friend. You were tremendously missed.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Happy you came back. Hope things have been going great for you. Now get to posting.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Hey Shwa, how's it going? Been a long time, man. Nice to see you around!

EdgeHead

Registered Member
HI, I'M TROY MCCLURE!

(Felt like recycling an old introduction post)

But, all joking aside, welcome aboard.

Impact

V.I.P.
This is what happens when I hide in the nfl section and don't come out, I miss all the old regulars coming back.

Welcome back Shwa...doesn't feel like you left as I see you post on Facebook pretty often but good to see you back in the old haunt.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
oh so you remembered or did they reset you pw? Glad to see an oldie on my rare times I could visit these days.