Well that was embarressing

redsoxocd

living on the border
Okay so I probably wasnt in the best mind set with what I tried to do today (seeing everything else that is going on with me right now). But I've been talking to these two guys for a while now, and I really really really like one of them. So me, him, and my ex were hanging out today and me and him were doing some sketchy stuff, and then they had to leave because I thought that my mom would be home soon. But then when I got upstairs my sister told me that my mom wouldnt be home until 8.

So my sister went to take her boyfriend to the train station so I told him to come over. And I tried to...you know....but I couldnt take it. And that's like wicked embarressing. Like the one time that I feel like I'm ready, and I just couldnt. You know, when parents and schools have these talks with us they should tell us how much it will hurt! Like I knew that it would, but not like that.

So yeah, after trying waaay too many times, I told him that I was sorry and that he should go before my sister came back. So we made out a little and then he left.

I feel horrible and embarressed. Like I know that I shouldnt have tried, but I felt like I was ready, and it just...didnt go right. :shake:

I don't think I need to say anything you haven't already figured out for yourself.
You said "after trying way too many times" I'm assuming this means you didn't go all the way?
If you think your ready, then at least make sure you wait until your not in a situation where someone could walk in and catch you. Make it special.
BTW, and this is just my opinion formed by what you've written on the forum, I don't think you're ready. You really don't need another complication in your life right now do you? My daughter thought she was ready at your age too, she wasn't and now she regrets her decision.
Take it from an old lady, you have loads of time to "be ready", stay young a bit longer.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
AP said it all perfectly so there isn't much left for me to say.

Get on birth control. The absolute last thing you need right now is to get pregnant.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Don't rush anything, it could make the whole 'situation' a complete anticlimax (excuse the pun!). Wait until you're ready and things will just happen naturally.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
what they said, sweetie. don't rush things, but be prepared if it does happen.

personally i agree with angel 100% - it's a complication that you just don't need right now.

and don't be embarassed about it. btdt.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Why do people insist on having sex so young? Does life really seem to be rushing by that fast? Is it that incredibly hard to find interesting stuff to do? Come on. There's no need to allow such a huge opportunity for the creation of physical/emotional baggage in one's life. At least use this time to give yourself a fighting chance at life. Adding sex-related worries definately does that no good.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I don't think I need to say anything you haven't already figured out for yourself.
You said "after trying way too many times" I'm assuming this means you didn't go all the way?
If you think your ready, then at least make sure you wait until your not in a situation where someone could walk in and catch you. Make it special.
BTW, and this is just my opinion formed by what you've written on the forum, I don't think you're ready. You really don't need another complication in your life right now do you? My daughter thought she was ready at your age too, she wasn't and now she regrets her decision.
Take it from an old lady, you have loads of time to "be ready", stay young a bit longer.
Well said..

I have only one thing to add to this, you can carry a condom too ya know. Can't always count on the guy to have one with him..

Trust me birth control is only reliable 99% of the time.

My Wife (Dawn ) was on the pill when we had a baby not once but Twice..Only 99% efective..Don't join the 1% like us.

Last edited:

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
My Wife (Dawn )was on the pill we had a baby not once but Twice..Only 99% efective..Don't join the 1% like us.
Well if you have sex enough, the 1%s are going to add up. If you get her pregnant 1% of a 365-day year, that's still far too many babies to even give birth to in a year, let alone be prepared to have. Wouldn't people have to use backup methods whenever possible? It makes no sense not to.

Last edited: