• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Well shit, no more drinkage money

Daemonic

Registered Member
Just poured my last drink for the month, the vodka bottle is empty and I only have enough cash left for a gas refill in my car.....

Probably a good thing though, I could use a break from this binge.

Daemonic

Registered Member
eh, I could use a break, I'm sure my liver will appreciate it since I have gone a little overboard this month. Plus, this will give me time to start reading my book series again before bed and focus on other things for a while.

Guess I could use a break.

Dabs

Registered Member
Just poured my last drink for the month, the vodka bottle is empty and I only have enough cash left for a gas refill in my car.....

Probably a good thing though, I could use a break from this binge.
Did you say the month??
~LoL~
Dude, if you can't buy anymore booze this month, you should be able to stop drinking all together (if you want to that is).....just think of all the extra cash you'll have :)
The end of the month is a few days off yet~

Daemonic

Registered Member
Did you say the month??
~LoL~
Dude, if you can't buy anymore booze this month, you should be able to stop drinking all together (if you want to that is).....just think of all the extra cash you'll have :)
The end of the month is a few days off yet~
I noticed I seem to go on binges for a couple weeks to a month and then take a break for up to a month or about two. So no, I don't need to and it's not an alcoholic type of thing because I can say no whenever I want, I just like to drink. I mean, I know it isn't good for me health wise when I binge but I never bring it around my child or drink during the day and my family knows nothing about it. As far as I'm concerned if I respect my loved ones and don't bring my child into it there isn't a problem with the occasional binge. Drinking is the only drug I do though other than salvia or amanitas like once a year but that is for a spiritual thing so I don't consider it "doing drugs"

I know it is bad for me but I quit smoking because in my opinion that is even worse. I was sitting next to my grandmother when she died as a result of smoking. The breathing issues, struggle to even eat, all over a very pointless drug in my opinion, and such a painful death if it kills you.....
------
well sihit
lmao, I just noticed you used "sihit".

Very cool.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
I know it is bad for me but I quit smoking because in my opinion that is even worse. I was sitting next to my grandmother when she died as a result of smoking. The breathing issues, struggle to even eat, all over a very pointless drug in my opinion, and such a painful death if it kills you.....
------
I wouldn't say smoking is worse than alcohol....sadly, I have seen the effects of what both can do to a person.
But....if managed the right way, I'm sure some people, such as yourself (maybe??) ~LoL~.......know when to put a halt to it.
Smoking is very bad on the lungs, that's how I lost my Mother, to lung cancer.
But alcohol is bad on the liver....not a pretty sight, a diseased liver :shocked:

Daemonic

Registered Member
I wouldn't say smoking is worse than alcohol....sadly, I have seen the effects of what both can do to a person.
But....if managed the right way, I'm sure some people, such as yourself (maybe??) ~LoL~.......know when to put a halt to it.
Smoking is very bad on the lungs, that's how I lost my Mother, to lung cancer.
But alcohol is bad on the liver....not a pretty sight, a diseased liver :shocked:
Yeah, guess your right, lol.

Know the feeling, when I run out of alcohol money I...

:lol: