Well look what tha cat dragged in!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
:)
Howdy Ya'll! LOL Long time no see? But some of you been getting duns from me to start sweeping haven't ya'll? LOL

Got an email from angelspeak today, nice that she never forgot me. :D So thought I would drop in and say hi and see how everyone is doing. It's almost quitting time here, but I PROMISE to come back in here this evening and post some while I fill out my sweepstakes. (yes I AM addicted!) LOL

Miss you guys BERRY BERRY much!!!!

Later!!

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I look at every email ya send me... I just can't fill out the ones that require credit card info or for me to remember to cancel somethin :( I did sign up under you on one of them though... can't remember which one...

I'd like to thank Cat Angel for draggin ya back :D

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL, hmmmm they only two I wanted peeps to join was the sweepstakes one (which is alot like this one and is free) and BLingo....... :) did you make it your home page to search from? LOL

Ahh well its no biggie just trying to spread the wealth........I have won THREE more prizes THIS week! Been fun, but I"m waiting on a trip to disney! LOL

I gotta go its quitting time but i will copme back on tonight

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Baaaaaaad Kitty Cat!!! hahahahha! Hi Honey!! Thanks for all the spam! Couldn't have sent me a "hello" could you??
I replied to you a couple of times but I guess you didn't gittum.
So happy to see you here!
wuvvv ya!:)

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Hi Jen,

I wondered what you were up to, and where you had been : )

good to see ya! ;)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I have been touring with Kenny Chesney didn't you guys see me on TV? LOL

(yeah right!)

Jules, I didn't get any emails from you!!??? Where'd you send them? It's good to be back, missed all my buddies..............so now I gotta look around and see what you all been selling on Ebay! LOL

Msbabedoll said:
I have been touring with Kenny Chesney didn't you guys see me on TV? LOL

(yeah right!)

Jules, I didn't get any emails from you!!??? Where'd you send them? It's good to be back, missed all my buddies..............so now I gotta look around and see what you all been selling on Ebay! LOL
OMG that was you with Kenny??:lol: :lol:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL (i'm just hoping the home video doesn't get out!) LOL

Actually if I was lucky enough to be with a celebrity it wouldn't be Kenny Chesney! LOL