Well it's 08/08/08!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm surprised nobody made a post about this. Apparently today is a special day due to the repeating 8's in the date.

Anybody do or plan anything special for today? I didn't. If only it was Saturday today. I bet it would be a popular wedding day.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I just noticed it was 8-8-08 about 30 minutes ago, I got one of those "Oh that cool" chuckles out of it.

I have no special plans for the day though. Mostly just going to screw off, maybe get my truck washed.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Eight is supposed to lucky, and i believe everything in three's is lucky...

I still had a shit day.

actually i didnt realize until now but funnily enough im going to a movie in the park tonight at 8 pm.... maybe ill show up 8 min late

*puff*

I don't believe in this "magical" dates that bring good luck. If you need good luck for a marriage then, WOW, you shouldn't be getting married, to be honest.

Everything from 06/06/06 "666" an evil day. Pssf... I don't believe in any of this stuff. It just seems a bit silly to me.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I'm surprised nobody made a post about this. Apparently today is a special day due to the repeating 8's in the date.

Anybody do or plan anything special for today? I didn't. If only it was Saturday today. I bet it would be a popular wedding day.
I haven't heard anything regarding today, but apparently 07-07-07 was some lucky combination and wedding photographer's were booking that event 18-24 months in advance (I'm sure other wedding professionals were as well, I just didn't talk to any of them.)