• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Well I'm Back

Kanji

Registered Member
Well I've decided to come back to this forum. I look forward to talking to everyone once again. There is just no other place on the internet in my opinion like this place.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome back! :) And I def believe the part about "no better site on the internet". This has always been my fav site! :nod:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
O hi there! I've missed you. Welcome back!

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Hey! Welcome back!

I was just thinking about you the other day actually when I was reading through one of my blogs, I read one of your comments on them :D

I hope everything is better now then it was when you left.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome home, Kanji!

I'm with Bex, why did you leave anyway man? :)

Kanji

Registered Member
Welcome home, Kanji!

I'm with Bex, why did you leave anyway man? :)

Oh that would be because I wanted to wait till could afford to get a vip subscription again that and something else but I don't even remember anyway.

As for how I'm doing now Somethings are a lot better and somethings are still exactly the same. Anyway I'm glad I got such a warm welcome!:D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome back dude, I was wondering where you went off too. Hopefully you decide to stick it out till the long run this time around. I won't lie though, you have a lot of catching up to do :D