• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hot! Well, I missed the Chained Frogs

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
they went ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit. EGAD!

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Frogs croak loudly in the evening when you just want to relax in peace. They're basically the devil. If you're close enough to hear them ribbit instead of their normal screaming and yelling, then you're well within their kill zone.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Human legs are a delicacy in the swamp.

ExpectantlyIronic

Human legs are a delicacy in the swamp.
See? You get it. I don't understand why people are so incredulous towards this menace. I mean, look at this little bastard:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
they croak just to taunt us. they actually have a secret battle language! It's us against the frogs. An amphibious enemy lays in wait to hop at our throats with razor teeth! RAZOR FROG TEETH!

ExpectantlyIronic

:spin:

Bliss said:
What? No. I think you are, in fact, the... you're a... you... shut up, Bliss!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
We'll see who the idiots are after you're gobbled! GOBBLED BY A FLYGOBBLER! Whilst in the act of gobblin' flies, they are in fact Fly Gobblin. FLYGOBLINS! New name for frogs!