• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

well I finally got one or two

nani1987

Registered Member
lol i been trying for the longest time to get my own forum and andrew's friend got me one.. he donated his time to my cause and I also have another site for my telethon.

here are the sites www.ms-forums.com open to all not only to who has ms it has alot more to offer.

and update of my pending telethon www.mstelethon.org
so I Hope I can put these in..................sorry darth and night............... I hope you will let these be it will help me out alot....................
Andrew knows this guy his is known as the human billboard for save martha and gp first permanent tat and was on conan o'brien show........... funny guy and sweet heart
the othe guy is JIM he is a sweet too he donated his time and donated the site to me at no charged both guys did . they know how much it means to me about getting people educated on MS and to have my dream come true...........
hope to see you on my forum it has a chat feature live chat too...........
nani :hmph:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
That is great Nani! I will go check them out and good luck with them!!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
both sites looking really good Nani

doubles2004

Registered Member
Good Luck Nani..They Look great

trees

Registered Member
Wow! Going to check them out now! :)

nani1987

Registered Member
thank you tree for signing up cool huh.............everyone is welcome I have added other topic you if you have any ideas shoot them my way.......... thanks kevin for not pulling this...................nani

Bunny_roses said:
both sites looking really good Nani
thanks bunny............it alot of work putting them together i give andrew and all the other here alot of credit.. I never realized how much work is involved in adding and deleting but it fun to me
nani

Last edited:

trees

Registered Member
Great site Nani! I am sure it will do well! :D

Nanner

Registered Member
Nice site Nani! Wishing you the best of luck with it!

nani1987

Registered Member
wow I just check on rank and both sites are ranking up there..........just need to be up there just a little more........lol........... well I am happy at least it is getting some hits and noticed.. i am posting more than ms information.... I have information on other health issues.......... thanks all for your support so far ranks 1/10 at least i am on the scale...lol
nani