• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Well heyyyyyyyy there.

Hammonday

Registered Member
Hi, I'm Sam.

I'm 18 and I am from the glorious land of England (exotic, I know).
I play guitar, I watch way too many films and make them in my spare time. It is my future ambition to work within the film industry, or be a belly dancer, I don't know.

I also have an unhealthy obsession with anything Japanese, and I'm currently TRYING to learn the language, so any help from anyone that already speaks it would be looooooovely!

Well that's me, hi-di-hi!

musaid

Registered Member
welcome sam

i'm Glad coz you join us here
in the best forums
GF is a great place to debate all sorts of topics
so stick around and you won't regret it one bit

welcome again​

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Welcome aborad, Sam. (Ugh, I always make that typo.) I know a good intro post when I see one, so cheers and howdy and stuff and please avail yourself of the coat rack.

Dabs

Registered Member
Very cheery intro thread! Welcome Sam, hope you find all the great topics you seek.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Ho-de-ho.

Well you'll be pleased to hear we have a few Brits already. Myself included.

Enjoy yourself and I look forward to reading your posts.

Hammonday

Registered Member
Welcome aborad, Sam. (Ugh, I always make that typo.) I know a good intro post when I see one, so cheers and howdy and stuff and please avail yourself of the coat rack.
Aborad, heh heh heh

Love how you didn't change it, just to make me chuckle.
THAT is a true greeting!

Thanks everyone, I can tell this is gonna be a friendly place, and I will make sure I properly get involved, But for now i'm off to bed because I am absolutely zonked.

Night all! (or morning/afternoon/mid-afternoon/mid-morning/mid-morning-mid-afternoon/whatever time to whoever else is here.)

Seeeeya.

Dekzper

Registered Member
It should be about 3 am in England so I'll whisper... WELCOME TO GF! :D Thank you, happy birthday! I hope you stick around cause you def sound like you'll be tons of fun in the threads! :nod: I love music too but when I play a guitar everybody screams. :sigh: See you in the threads! :nod:

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Morning!

Welcome to GF :)

It's pretty awesome here so I hope you like it.

I'm also from the awesomeness that is England :)

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I play guitar,
future ambition to work within the film industry,
or be a belly dancer

unhealthy obsession with anything Japanese,
You sound [strike]boring[/strike] interesting.

Stick around.