• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

well hello O_o

Marie

Registered Member
I'm guessing this won't get replied to lol but oh well, hi anyway. :)

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Actually, it will get replied to. Welcome.

Marie

Registered Member
Ahh but would it have if I hadn't put that, or did you only post to prove me wrong? lol ^_^ anyway, thanks for the welcome

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
No problem, and I try to reply to all of the intro threads. It's my job, and I'm just that friendly.

Make some topics, you can post about (almost) anything and get replies, the "deadness" is only an appearance. Feel free to make as many new topics as you want, as long as they have some kind of decent content :p

Marie

Registered Member
Lol ty, are there cookies on the dark side? I certainly hope so...

And lol at the deadness being appearence, quality over quantity right...? ^_^

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
:)

So what are you into? What do you do? What brings you here? Hopefully nothing too serious. We are a semi-serious bunch but most of the time there is anything and everything to be talked about. :)

Marie

Registered Member
:)

So what are you into? What do you do? What brings you here? Hopefully nothing too serious. We are a semi-serious bunch but most of the time there is anything and everything to be talked about. :)
Well last July I graduated from uni in film and media, so, unsuprisigly i'm into film ^_^. I work part time at the minute and also volunteer once a week in a secondary school where i'm considering doing a pgt to train as a teacher [/lifestory] :lol: . I'm here by chance, I was just randomly looking for a new forum to join and found this one on google and here I am ^_^ seems a little quiet but you seem to be a friendly enough group so i'll be sticking around ^_^

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are a few people here who are into film as well. I do some acting as a hobby and also have experimented with some writing as well. I'd like to do some video shorts eventually.

I like working with media and graphics and all that. Never went to film school though since it's not the main interest I have.

Marie

Registered Member
Sounds good, it's always nice to know a bit of the person behind the screen name :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 0
A Introductions 9
dDave Introductions 11
JasEatsLipstick Introductions 7
Interis Introductions 2