Well hello all

Ryuk

Registered Member
We'll keep this simple for now I suppose - Just looking for some new message boards to write on since the few I was on went DOA or incredibly stagnant. Big into movies, music, anime, and gaming, so this seems like a good place to be at.

So to quote a great man - Here we are now, entertain us.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome. Your interests are pretty much in line with most of us here.

You'll fit right in!

Ryuk

Registered Member
Much obliged gentlemen, and in less than a half hour GF already seems like the kind of place I should of hit up a long time ago.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Much obliged gentlemen, and in less than a half hour GF already seems like the kind of place I should of hit up a long time ago.
And you don't even know the half of it. There are a ton of features you won't even see yet but you'll find your way around with time. There is a lot to keep you distracted here.

Ryuk

Registered Member
Distraction is always good. Good quality conversation is even better.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Welcome to GF! I am sure you will love it here, there is a lot you can get into. Sit back, relax, and prepare for the ride. Hope you like it and decide to stick around!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, it's great to see all the new members joining these forums today.

So take off your coat and your shoes and stay for awhile, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
hello! and welcome to GF!!

i can assure you, you will get some quality conversation here, you can also get mindless chatter if that is what you want...you can get everything on here
hope you have a good time