Well guys & gals, catch you later

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nevyrmoore, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

It's around 2:15 AM at the moment, and later on today, I begin the (annoying) process of moving home. Due to the way our ISP works when switching house, it will take around a month or so before I will have a working Internet connection, meaning I will be away from GF for a while.

Feel free to start the celebrations, and see you all in a month or so.

If you haven't already forgotten me within the next five minutes.

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Bye Storm. D:

I will miss you! You better come back, I don't want to have to catch me a storm.

3. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

See ya in a month, hope the moving process goes well.

4. leomay

leomay Registered Member

see u ~~
    u can meet family then~~envy~u~~

5. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Wait, who are you? Oh well.

Farewell stranger. I shall toast you with my heartiest wine.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Good luck on the move and have a safe trip.

See ya when you return! :lips:

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Storm, hopefully you come back, you've been part of these forums for a long time now, it would be different without you here. Hopefully everything goes well with the moving, and I'll see you in a month.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Bye for now. Enjoy your move!

Don't forget the forum address.

9. patkick

patkick #21

I was in a similar situation last year. But you could always go to your college/school unless they have a filter which blocks GF.

10. Platinum

Platinum New Member

Really sorry to hijack the thread, but couldn't find out how to PM people on the forums...

Noticed a post from Storm about Day of Defeat and figured I'd get in touch since it was fairly recent... You may have known me better as [Corsair] Platinum before eventually I was [Blighty] Platinum ;)

It was only the other day I was chatting about the old Blighty Boys and did a Google search to see what remnants I could find, only to spot your post. I'll leave it at that, but Storm (not sure if that was your Blighty name??), if you read this, feel free to get in touch using anatonic at hotmail dot co dot uk - either on MSN or via an email.

I can update you on the current going ons and tell you where we all are now! :cool: