• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Welcome to my world......

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all . I thought that I would invite you in to see my collection and poke around in my world for a while. You can look at these pics all day and you still haven't seen it all. So sit back relax and enjoy the show.

Last edited:

Julie

Registered Member
WOW!! OK, I'm curious...how long has this collection been building?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I have ben collecting toys and comics since I was a kid. I really didn't get started untill I was a teen. This is just one of my rooms that I keep all my collections in........
Well now that was the first round. Now here comes the second.........

Last edited:

Julie

Registered Member
Okay, I had some fun getting lost looking at all the pics! WOW! But you still haven't told me...how long you been doing this?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey congrats.!! You made it through one room. Only 6 more to go. And they keep getting better...Well now isn't this fun. What is that you say? You want to see more? Well ...Ok

Last edited:

Julie

Registered Member
I just looked at your profile page ('splains alot to me...lol)...I should do that more often! Are these pics at your home or at your shop?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all the pics come from my house/ office. Wait till I start to show you my other rooms. You wouldn't belive the goodies I got stashed away. That's the perks of the job...

Julie

Registered Member
This kinda stuff I could spend HOURS looking at. I look at those pics & it makes me wish I was there to see everything close-up...all the details of everything (plus stroll down memory lane of all the cartoons I watched as a kid)

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Glad that you are enjoying the happy flash back. You wanna know the scarry thing? I have all the cartoons to go with the toys as well. And the comic books too.
I need more room for my G.I Joe's (Have a compleat set of the 1980's ones). So now that I got your mouth watering.. you wanna see the lounge.??

Last edited:

Julie

Registered Member
Well, sure...why not. I'll get my coffee goin over here. Take me on the tour!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Introductions 5
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
CubsMascot Introductions 10
CubsMascot Introductions 3
The_Chameleon Art & Creative 4