• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Welcome Sian

CubsMascot

Registered Member
7c5a0bebf982a632b490624baf9b75f1.jpg

Welcome Sian

Welcome Sian to pop malt.
She has been a good friend of mine for years and I met her at another forum.
Please make her feel welcome and I can tell you she is a loyal friend.

Make yourself at home and jump on in.

Last edited:

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
hi this is a friend that i met at a Christian forum. i've been e-mailing back and forth to her for years.
she's a kind woman and good listener. even though she's a simple woman she is super talented in what she can do.
she is close to her family and like to visit her often. i asked her to join because there was only 2 women posters currently.
need more women to make the board more balanced in viewpoints.

i am asking 3 more friends but 2 of them are males. one who is popeye that has only 2 posts here and get him to come back.
i lnow how men think because i'm one myself. there's too much emphasis on sports and politics.
that's why i asked sian and some others here because they like variety posting.

anyway you will like sian because she is easy to get along with. so sian i hope you enjoy your stay here.
welcome aboard sian to the friendly community of pop malt.
CI7GolaWcAA0A-5.jpg

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome aboard Sian...hopefully you'll see this soon and tell us a little about yourself.

Sian

Registered Member
Thank you! CubsMascot, you're too kind in all you said about me :)

Hi Millz! Glad to be here :)

What can I say about myself... I'm 65, I do crafts, crocheting, and I make prayer beads to sell on the Etsy website, and I go to church. I'm married to a civil engineer (retired) and we have two grown kids ages 35 and 39; our daughter is a veterinary technician (animal nurse) and our son works for the Denver Post Online. I'm slightly disabled, I walk with a cane due to complications from diabetes and spent most of the past 5 years having surgery on my feet and getting them healed up so that I can walk.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums. Make yourself feel at home.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forum Sian.