Welcome Poetosis!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Altanzitarron, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Today after some Heavy Rain style investigation I discovered that one of our newest members is actually a good friend of mine in real life. I hope you will all treat him as well as you treat me......actually guys do me a favour and be nice to this one :lol:

WELCOME POETOSIS!

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome Poetosis!

I've seen you around the forums and read of your post in the gaming section. I really hope you stick around because you've been a great addition to General Forum so far.

See you around.

3. Poetosis

Poetosis Registered Member

I am flattered and thankful for the welcome and friend requests.

This is a lovely forum, which I will remain at for quite some time (hopefully).

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

So, you didn't refer him you just.. found out you know him? How does that work? :lol:

Anyway, welcome!!

5. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Internet's a small place really :lol: Welcome Poetosis. Gonna have to work on a nick name for you, not sure how my brain is going to handle having to type that out each time.

6. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

He writes exactly as he speaks, once I cross referenced that with some of the things he posted about I was pretty sure it was him. I went Sherlock Holmes on his ass :D

7. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

Welcome to the forum, I hope that you enjoy your stay at this odd place.

8. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to GeneralForum buddy. This place is a great place and tight family. Glad you sticked around and hopefully you can become a regular poster here and some day be part of the GF family. See ya around.

9. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

welcome to the forum!

Any friends of Alt's is a friend of hours! :D

10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

dude that's hilarious.

welcome, poetosis!