Welcome Poetosis!

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Today after some Heavy Rain style investigation I discovered that one of our newest members is actually a good friend of mine in real life. I hope you will all treat him as well as you treat me......actually guys do me a favour and be nice to this one :lol:

WELCOME POETOSIS!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Poetosis!

I've seen you around the forums and read of your post in the gaming section. I really hope you stick around because you've been a great addition to General Forum so far.

See you around.

Poetosis

Registered Member
I am flattered and thankful for the welcome and friend requests.

This is a lovely forum, which I will remain at for quite some time (hopefully).

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Internet's a small place really :lol: Welcome Poetosis. Gonna have to work on a nick name for you, not sure how my brain is going to handle having to type that out each time.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
So, you didn't refer him you just.. found out you know him? How does that work? :lol:

Anyway, welcome!!
He writes exactly as he speaks, once I cross referenced that with some of the things he posted about I was pretty sure it was him. I went Sherlock Holmes on his ass :D

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Welcome to GeneralForum buddy. This place is a great place and tight family. Glad you sticked around and hopefully you can become a regular poster here and some day be part of the GF family. See ya around.