Welcome me bitches.

Tapout

Registered Member
Hey, my name is Dan, I am 17 years of age and I love MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) I plan to be spending a bit of time in the sports section and I believe in Nazi rights. I'm a pro' 4Chan troll and I enjoy to draw and write.

Well, welcome me why don't you?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Umm. Hi there Dan. :hi:
There are lots of MMA fans here at GF (not me :yawn:), so I am sure you will fit right in! Where are you from Dan?

Welcome to GF.

Tapout

Registered Member
I always fit in ^^ well... except with the Nazi beliefs bit, but I'm sure everyone can work around it. And I'm from England. ;) Nice to meet you.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
You might want to steer clear of Ilus Unitus. She seems to be hell bent when she sees the word Nazi's. Just saying. Where about in England do you stay? There are also lots of British around here - dare I say to many?? Pfft.

You should meet strom_ina_C_cup. She lives in England and is probably the biggest MMA supporter around here. She forever tries to get me to get in to it by showing me the hot men. Yes, they are hot, but seriously... (love you Ccup... :lol:)

Tapout

Registered Member
Eh, what can I say except; Haterz gonna hate. I'm originally from Sheffield living in London and biggest... pfft, not anymore. ;D I'm certainly not hot, in my opinion, but I sure as hell can fight. I plan to be big in MMA, I would love to talk to her if she has msn or anything?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums Tapout.

I'm arguably the biggest sports nut on these forums. I'm not the biggest MMA fan, but I do enjoy watching it from time to time.

Tapout

Registered Member
Hmm... won't argue with a Super of GF about sport as I'll end up with a hefty beat down by everyone who likes you. ;D But it's nice to meet you, I'd love to talk sport with you if you have MSN or anything?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
The beauty of GF is that we chat on the forums about all the types of sports you can imagine. No need for msn, although some people do that to. But why don't you just post around and get a feel for the place.

Oh and just so you know, there is seriously no bigger sport nut that BR. He loves any and all sports. I'm just saying! ;)