Welcome back, DH Smith

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, May 13, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

DH Smith, now known as David Hart Smith, finally came back to WWE television last night as he attacked Finlay during his match with Tyson Kidd. Kidd, Smith and Niedhart posed in the ring and were referred to as the Hart Trilogy.

I am very excited about this...also, I had forgotten how friggin tall Smith was...holy crap.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I didn't see it, and I tried finding it on youtube but couldn't either.

But with that being said this is a step in the right direction, and I really hope the WWE writters do a good job with this angle. They can become a very good stable.

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Watching DH is kind of weird for me because he looks so much like Davey Boy.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

He sure does.

Tucker, since you've seen Davey Boy Smith wrestle a few times, I was wondering what were your thoughts on him? As a wrestler and a person?

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I won't speak for Tucker but I personally got a chance to see him wrestle a ton of times in the early 90s and then a little bit in the late 90s. There's a match between him and Owen Hart on the Best of Raw DVD that is just unbelievably good...Bulldog was flying around the ring. I think it was the finals to determine the first European Champion. It's a classic that I suggest everyone finds and watches.