Weirdest Band Name

Discussion in 'Music' started by Italiano, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

These days I'm surprised bands with names like some of the ones I've heard actually write music, let alone have record deals.

The weirdest ones I've heard of are

Kidney Thieves
    and
    Orgy

What weird bands have you guys heard of?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Slaves on Dope
    the genitorturers

3. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Rainbow Butt Monkeys (the original name of Finger Eleven)

4. Blur

Blur iPimp

korn....wtf

5. Merc

Lol, that's nothing Blur, all they did was change one letter of a word. Rappers have much more ridiculous names. Personally, I think 50 Cent has one of the dumbest names I've ever heard. Although the name does accurately depict the quality and price of his music.

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

7. Blur

Blur iPimp

cause who calls themself the name of a fuckin vegetible. i wasnt makin fun of the k, just the name. sounds gay as hell.

50 cent named himself that cause that is what his mom would always tell him, that he would only amount to 50 cent unless he cleaned up his act or somethin like that. and this aint a rock vs rap battle so calm your ass down. the gayness of rap artists' names and the gayness of rock artists' names is about equal.

8. Merc

Damn dude, calm down. Notice the "lol" at the beginning of the message? It's called an opinion and that particular one was mine, so chill. I said nothing about 'gay' either so I don't know where you're getting that from.

Staying on topic here . . .

Slipknot is another odd band name. I'm sure there's some kind of story behind it, but it's just plain weird. Matches the band I suppose.

9. Blur

Blur iPimp

i was fuckin with you lmao damn dont ya know the very presence of my username implies "lol"?

gayness=lameness=stupidness=negative=not cool

synonyms these days....

10. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

I just remembered a couple others called

Monkey Pox
    Tongue Uranus
    and Cute Cocks Clan