• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Weird....

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Ok...so I closed all my browsers and was about to wonder off when I opened up CF again real quick.

Anyways I was a guest, (hadn't logged in yet) but I was signed in. I looked at the Who's Online thing and there I was.

After that I wanted to see what everyone was doing and next to Sui Generis it said "Nothing...or nothing that you can see...."

Weird...how'd that happen?

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
Hmm this has been happening to me to. it logs me out automaticly and then it says im still on

S

Sorayoushi

hm... intersting... I gotta check that out. I'm not fixing it just checking if it does that to me. Before I go, do you have any siblings, Sui? If so, they might have logged in as you.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
i dont have siblings that use a computer cuz shes 6 or 7 and it happens to me

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Just because they are 6 or 7 does not mean they dont know how to use a computer.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well regardless of her being in school she could still know how to use a damn computer, though the other statement you made makes sense, obviously.