Weird Realtives

Any one have any really weird realitves or people close to them and have funny stories they would like to share?

Nanner

Registered Member
anorman said:
Any one have any really weird realitves or people close to them and have funny stories they would like to share?

Wouldn't know which one to start with and Andrew would have a fit since I would have to use up every bit of his online space! Mostly in-laws but my sister would be a book in herself......then there is ME :lol:

ilovemysteries

Registered Member
If you see the Addams Family Reunion, that's my family. If you remember Darryl and Darryl from the Bob Newhart show, those are my in-laws.

OOOOOPS, I really didn't say that. I was possessed! HELP! HELP!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
well, my father married my younger brothers girlfriends mother, and soon after my bro and his GF got married... so effectivly, I have a sister-in-law, who's also my stepsister!?!?!??

anorman said:
I'm the only sane person in a family of crazies. I thought i was doing good and married into a 'normal' family only to realize that i just added a wing on the psych ward! Maybe i'll raise up a few normies- one can hope!

~sheila

Darth Tater said:
well, my father married my younger brothers girlfriends mother, and soon after my bro and his GF got married... so effectivly, I have a sister-in-law, who's also my stepsister!?!?!??
Do you tell people that your brother married your sister just to get a shock reaction out of people? I think i'd have some fun with that one!

~Sheila

Last edited:

Nanner

Registered Member
meaniema said:
Do you tell people that your brother married your sister just to get a shock reaction out of people? I think i'd have some fun with that one!

~Sheila
Oh that's funny! Yup pretty sure I'd have fun with that one too!

ilovemysteries

Registered Member
meaniema said:
I'm the only sane person in a family of crazies.
Can you relate to Marilyn on the Munsters? Did your sister tell you "Stop putting ketchup on that hamburger - I need it for my salami"? Were you the only one in your house who knew what century it was?

My family thinks I'm the weird one.

I'd rather spend time with my hubby working on cars or going to races than baking cookies and sewing quilts.

I'm pretty sure that cleaning dust bunnies is against my religion.

If I'm not watching racing, or working on cars, or ebaying, .........

Well, then I spend my time with my "other" fascination.

See, the most interesting thing on earth is dead people.

I spend hours on the internet researching dead people. I love to read 100 year old newspapers, looking for articles about certain dead people.

My idea of a good time is to walk around cemeteries.

I e-mail & chat on the net all the time with others who share my fascination for dead people.

My family just doesn't get why this could be so interesting.

Why the interest in dead people???? I'll bet you're just DYING to know, aren't you.

HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMm, maybe I should start a mystery auction. Winner gets to find out why I like dead people.

LOL :) Just messing with you all!!!! I'm tracing my family tree. I have parts of it back to the 1500's. And believe me. All the 200 year old cousins I've found so far are all dead.

Have a great day!!!!!
Skip