Weird People

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

What type of people do you think are weird? This could be a person who is or isn't into a popular trend, somebody who is a neat freak, or whatever.

What traits do you generally group together with "this person is weird?"

2. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

The kind of people who talk to themselves in public.

The kind of people who say I need to repent because the end is near.

People who ramble about unrelated things...

I tend to avoid most of the aforementioned.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Sometimes I talk to myself out loud when I'm walking down the street, then I realise I'm doing it and say "oh shit" and put my hand over my mouth or something, and then I realise that just made me look like even more of a weirdo, so I start laughing. It's a vicious circle.

I agree with you on the "the end is near" people.

Boredie and CaptainObvious like this.
  4. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

If any one has seen the movie 'Role Models', the character Augie is a pretty good representation of one of the types of people I find weird.

I agree with the people who talk to themselves in public. Also people who have fears of really strange things such as going outside. Another are people who wear the ear stretching things, but that's more because it just creeps me out.

5. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

I am a wierd person, but it makes life more fun.

I used to think of a song in my head, and sometimes I'd start singing it under my breath without realizing it. I used to mutter to myself and I still talk to myself, but mostly in my head.

I can't say I've ever met anyone who proclaimed the end is nigh, though. :dunno:

6. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

People I can't understand or relate to are weird to me.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Mine is the opposite. Since I think I'm weird, those I can relate with and who can relate to me are weird too. :lol:

Weird isn't necessarily crazy, although most crazy people are weird.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I find people that obsess over their looks too much weird. We all like to look presentable but when people refuse to go outside because they can't get their hair to style a certain way it's just ridiculous.

9. x-Kimmy-x

x-Kimmy-x New Member

In my opinion being weird isn't necessarily a bad thing lol. I mean i class myself as being a little weird but it's something i'm proud of. I talk to myself quite a lot really although its usually not in public but it depends on the situation however i'm usually nearly always singing along to something whether i'm listening to it through headphones or its just in my head or its on the radio and i can often be seen walking down the street or walking round at work singing along lol.

However i do find certain types of people a little strange for example people who obsess way way too much about how they look and spend ages getting ready to go out just on a normal day. That and people who try to start arguments for no reason or pick on someone just for a reaction but i guess thats just because i don't really understand that.

I think we are all weird in some way or another really lol.

10. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

that's not weird. lol. we all do that i guess. i sing with loud voice whenever i am .. (i mean .. not everywhere in public, but yeah even in public with my friends )