• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Games Weird gaming habits?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
What kind of weird gaming habits do you guys have when playing games?

When I play racing games, I tend to twist the controller in the way the wheel would turn in the game. I always rock back and forth when playing Call of Duty and shooting people, I scream and yell during games as well without realising how loud it actually is.

myGUNgoesPewPew

Registered Member
I do the same things while I play. Another thing I tend to do is bite my bottom lip while I'm gaming. Lol, it sounds crazy and probably looks even crazier...

Wait, is getting drunk a "crazy gaming habit"? If so, then that too! ^.^

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I generally sit in my desk chair to play, and it swivels and rolls. I'm constantly twisting and rolling around as I play lol. I've had people ask me on mic "hey! what's that sound melnykmachine?". lol. I just can't sit still.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
I always need to have background noise whenever I play a game, it can be anything from some random video on youtube, to some music, but whenever I play a game I can't just listen to the game audio and be alright.

dDave

V.I.P.
I'm not sure that I have any odd habits. I'll do the occasional yelling during a smash match or something but nothing too extreme. I do know some people that will literally stand up and get so into the game that I can't help but laugh.

I am a bit OCD about my setup. I have to have everything optimized for the TV, sound system (if I'm using one), and for the size of the room. I don't think that counts as weird gaming habits though..

Konshentz

Konshentz
Oh man, I HATE when people turn to controller in a racing game like it's a steering wheel. My brother and sister used to do that as youngins. Haha.

I stick my tongue out like Jordan when i'm struggling to beat a difficult part of game or if I'm just REALLY into a game. I usually don't even know I'm doing it.

That's all I've got.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't know that I have any weird gaming habits. I definitely rage pretty hard when I get frustrated, but I've never broken any controllers or anything like that. I usually just start yelling obscenities. :lol:

Konshentz

Konshentz
Yeah, I've yelled some pretty crazy stuff while frustrated. I've gotten much better not doing anything to harm my controllers. Those things are just too damn expensive to break. Haha.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I don't know that I have any weird gaming habits. I definitely rage pretty hard when I get frustrated, but I've never broken any controllers or anything like that. I usually just start yelling obscenities. :lol:
I've smashed a controller before, I think it was during Call of Duty.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Definitely guilty of treating the controller like a steering wheel. lol

I also shake it sometimes, as if it's broken and not responding. It's like I don't believe I could be doing THAT bad.