• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Weird food combinations that you eat

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I think we've all eaten things that make our friends say "blech" but seem perfectly normal to us.
What are some strange combinations that you eat?

I've got a lot, but my favorite would be peanut butter and mayo.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
:alienhuh:

That is a . . . stomach churning combination.

I think the strangest combination of food I've ever had was peanut butter and oreos to be honest. I can't think of any things I've combined that have confused people.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Jam, Vegemite, Peanut butter and margarine on toast!

Best.Taste.Ever!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I don't really have any, honestly. Not even when I was pregnant. The weirdest I ever get is peanut butter on bananas.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I can't think of any, but I'm sure Knyte could come up with some (that I eat, not him).

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'll put Old Bay on anything. There's nothing like a hot dog wrapped in a waffle for breakfast after a long night of drinking at a buddy's apartment. It was all he happened to have in the house and he had to feed 4 hungover friends.

dDave

V.I.P.
I have always like sour cream with my eggs, it gives it some flavor and of course you have to put on chipotle seasoning.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I'll dip anything into Arby's sauce.

Uhm, I like dipping fries into a milkshake. Yumyumyum