• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Weird feelings inside of me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It happens to me from time to time where my insides are "moving" it's really hard to explain but it feels like something stops for a second then starts again, it happens heart area. I know it's hard to understand, but it's the only explanation that I can give really.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Does it ever happen during specific times, such as after a workout or a meal or anything of that nature?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No, it just happens randomly. Like it started on Sunday and continued yesterday and I had it happened to me a couple of times today. It's happened to me in the past as well, it doesn't hurt or anything of that nature, I just find it strange and wonder if anyone would be able to tell me what it could be(even with my crappy explanation LOL)

Saffy

Registered Member
Not heard of anythign like that before ,, except in pregnancy;),, i found this i dont know how helpful it will

be,,,BBC - Health: Dysmotility

there were some others but didnt say much except all point to something to do with the intestines and how your food is digested etc.. Has it been going on for long? maybe its time to see the doc?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I've experienced something sort of similar. It sort of feels like a flutter to me. Dunno if that would accurately describe what you're feeling. Mine was because I was overdoing my workouts. It would sometimes do that for a couple of days after I let my heart rate get too high.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
it's called arrhythmia, or cardiac dysrhythmia, usually caused by premature atrial contraction. Alcohol, lack of sleep, caffeine, stress, and dehydration are common causes.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
it's called arrhythmia, or cardiac dysrhythmia, usually caused by premature atrial contraction. Alcohol, lack of sleep, caffeine, stress, and dehydration are common causes.
I was just about to say heart palpitations, which is also arrhythmias I believe.

I experience the same thing, it's kinda normal for me and doesn't hurt. I'm more worried about phallic-like aliens bursting out of my chest. That's just me though.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
It happens to me sometimes too. I know I get a weird feeling like the inside of body body is thumping my inside skin next to my heart and it typically happens if I drank heavily the night before or after playing volleyball.