• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Weird co worker

Yasmin212

I've noticed this recently that he's always staring or watching me, sometimes pats me on the shoulder or back and sometimes when I talk to him he just smiles and doesn't say much. I'm much much younger than he is, and the other day I heard him talk about me to someone as I walked past saying that 'she knows but she won't catch on' pretty loudly so I could hear which I thought was abit weird but yeah it's weird as he's always staring or looking at me, he's married too which makes it creepy and wrong. Also caught him licking his lips when he was around me hmm, and when i catch him staring we lock eyes then i quickly look away because its uncomfortable. can anyone relate?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes it is weird and creepy what he is doing and sounds like trouble to me. I would avoid him if I were you. His kind aren't worth two cents.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
HR, go there and report it. Don't just sit around and wait for it to get worse because it will. Guys like that are completely predictable.

dDave

V.I.P.
I agree with Merc. Totally predictable and incredibly obvious what's going on here.

I'd report it to HR immediately, don't wait for it to get worse.

It'd be creepy enough if he was your age and unmarried, the fact that he's much older and married makes it that much more creepy.

Taliesin

Registered Member
No. It's the same amount of creepy. You, don't mess around with stuff like this. Report it.

rosiepiter

Registered Member
Do complaint against him to HR, don't neglect it please and be careful.