• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Weird Card annomilys

• Thread starter imported_SexyKungfuSammy
  • Start date
I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

Sorry horrible at spelling what I mean by this is Look at 2 cards that have very simliar effects and or have a similiar picture i was thinking about fissure and smashing

Both spells
both have 1 hand in the picture
Both are ment to kill a monster
tell me anymore cards.^^ monster monster/ spell spell/ trap trap

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
To say the least trap hole and bottomless trap hole. aside from that if no one post with in a week we may need to close this.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I guess White Hole and Anti-Raigeki since they both are traps, negate their opposite cards, eyc.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
oxyMORON said:
I guess White Hole and Anti-Raigeki since they both are traps, negate their opposite cards, eyc.
Yes I would have to agree. Those are 2 similar cards. Question: who are you?

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
oxyMORON said:
what the.....who am I?
Exactly what I said. Who are you. I never saw you on the site before, but you have more post than I do. Who exactly are you?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
um..well...I don't have more posts than you and I've been here for a while now. I've just been posting on the YGO boards a little more often lately

I'm oxyMORON....

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
oxyMORON said:
um..well...I don't have more posts than you and I've been here for a while now. I've just been posting on the YGO boards a little more often lately

I'm oxyMORON....
Okie so what makes you want to come to our humble part of central more?

MOD NOTE: Does it matter? Stay on topic please.

MOD NOTE: I can see who edits tings so you could have jsut left your name TURBO

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'll add Gryphon Wing to my first post up there on targeting their opposites

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
oxyMORON said:
I'll add Gryphon Wing to my first post up there on targeting their opposites
WOW! Now thats an interesting card. I actually had the pleasure of using it once in a duel against a friend back when I could get my hands on a feathers so thats what I used instead.